Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bye Bye sister & Sam





~ Sleeping like an angel ~





Debbie and Sam left yesterday to return to the winter wonderland that is Alaska. We had the most amazing visit and I am soooo thankful that they were able to come out.


~ My Crazy Sister ~

It's incredible seeing my baby sister as a mommy. I must proudly admit that she is an amazing mommy! So patient, loving, and kind...and silly too!



Sam looks a lot like Kilian did as a baby, which made me feel so at ease with him. He is the most snuggly kid I have ever seen!

~ SAMSTER! ~



We'll have to plan a trip to Alaska either this upcoming Summer or the next one. I wish I could go once a month, but I'll take what I can get.





I love you Debbie & Sam. XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it awesome to have family time? :)
    I can't wait till I see my sister again. It's been 10 months! I'm sure you can relate!

    ReplyDelete