Sunday, November 8, 2009

Oct and Nov 2009 FUN!

Now that the weather is cooling off a bit, we've been spending a lot more time outdoors. Thank goodness!! We took the kids to the park on Friday, and went to the Old West Days in Mesa yesterday. There were tons of booths and a gun fight that Kilian really enjoyed. Ella was a little freaked out by how loud it was.

Watching the gun fight.

Hanging out in and learning about an ambulance.


Sun shining in our eyes, but still needed the photo-op.


I took the kids on a date to go bowling last week when Kilian had a half day of school. We had a great time, and I enjoyed having bumpers in the gutters :) I have been taking Kilian on a date once a month, and this time he decided it would be nice to include Ella. It definitely was fun and something we'll have to do again soon.
















There are all kinds of events going on in November, so I'll have to post some more pictures soon. I love this time of year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment